MEEI Grand Rounds Videos
Most Recent Cases
Dates of Case
Type of Case
with DJO to receive personalized updates.
If you're already a
43 year old man presents with blurry vision of the right eye
Digital Journal of Ophthalmology 1998
Volume 4, Number 25
December 8, 1998
Balamurali K. Ambati, MD | Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
DIAGNOSIS AND DISCUSSION
- Choroidal tumors: melanoma, hemangioma, metastasis, osteoma, leukemia
- Infections: Histoplasmosis
- Inflammatory conditions: Harada's disease, sarcoidosis,Ê posterior scleritis
- ARMD (must rule out CNV with repeat fluorescein at 2 weeks in patients who present with CSR-like picture who are over 50)
- Retinal holes, optic pits.
Copyright ©2018. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without expressed written permission of the Digital Journal of Ophthalmology is prohibited.