Figures 1-2. Left and right eyes of a 25 year old woman. The apparent heterochromia is an artifact of the photography and lighting.
1. What systemic disease does this patient have?
2. What is the prevalence, inheritance pattern, and chromosomal location of this condition?
3. What are the cutaneous manifestations of this disease?
4. What are the ocular manifestations of this disorder?
5. What other findings might be present? (CNS , skeletal, visceral?)
6. What criteria are sufficient to make the diagnosis?