Figures 1-2. The photograph on the left is the eye of a 70 year old man with an intraocular pressure of 30 on the left and an intraocular pressure of 20 on the right. The photograph on the right shows gonioscopy of the left eye of the same patient.
1. What is your diagnosis?
2. What is the epidemiology of this condition?
3. What are the gonioscopic findings of this condition?
4. What is the pathophysiology of this condition?
5. How would you treat glaucoma in a patient with this condition?
6. If this patient developed visually significant cataract, what would you need to be concerned about?