Fundus Albipunctatus - There are multiple yellow-white lesions at the level of the RPE.
1. What is the differential diagnosis of this funduscopic picture?
2. What is the prognostic significance of a diagnosis of fundus albipunctatus vs. retinitis punctata albescens?
3. What is the characteristic fluorescein finding of fundus flavimaculatus?
4. What is the age of onset of familial dominant drusen?
5. What is characteristic about the ERG in fundus albipunctatus which distinguishes it FROM retinitis punctata albescens?