Figure 1 shows the right fundus of a 39 year old man who noted a paracentral gray spot and distortion for 2 days in that eye.
Figures 2-3. Figures 2 and 3 SHOW the early and late fluoresceins of this patient.
1. What is your diagnosis?
2. What is the usual age range for this condition?
3. Is there a gender predominance?
4. What is the pathophysiology of this condition?
5. How is fluoroscein angiography helpful?
6. What is the natural history of this condition?
7. How would you treat this patient?