MEEI Grand Rounds Videos
Most Recent Cases
Type of Case
with DJO to receive personalized updates.
If you're already a
Orbit/Oculoplastics Quiz 15
Stacey Brauner, M.D.
| Mass Eye & Ear Infirmary
July 21, 2005
[Back to Orbit/Oculoplastics]
Clinical appearance at presentation
A 68 year old woman presents with an elevated yellowish nodular lesion of the left lower lid which has been present for four months and is increasing in size.
1. What is the most likely diagnosis?
2. What is the etiology of this lesion?
3. What are the characteristic clinical and histological features of this condition?
4. What is the clinical course of this condition?
5. What are the treatment options?
Copyright ©2019. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without expressed written permission of the Digital Journal of Ophthalmology is prohibited.