This is the left fundus of a 25 year old woman who complains of photophobia and decreased vision of the left eye. There is 2+ cell in the anterior chamber and 2+ vitritis. She has a history of aseptic meningitis and a painful rash on her calf.
Figures 2-3. These are the early and late fluoresceins of the above patient.
1. What information in the patient's medical history would be diagnostic?
2. What other non-ocular findings might the patient have?
3. What are the more common ocular findings in this disease?
4. What is the HLA association with this disease?
5. In which parts of the world is this disease most prevalent?
6. What are the pathology characteristics of this disease?
7. What is the natural history of this disease?
8. What are the treatments available for this disease?